PREMIUM JUNIOR – LARGE BREED 45% CHICKEN
Dry Food for Junior –middle-class Breed
$4.00 – $60.00
Complete premium food for Junior Dogs (4-24 months) of Large Breeds (25-45 kg).
BRIT PREMIUM JUNIOR
LARGE BREED – 45% CHICKEN
Dry Food for Junior –middle-class Breed
Brit Premium By Nature Junior Large is a complete food with chicken for juniors (1-24 months) of large breeds (25-45 kg). Can be served dry or moistened with lukewarm water.
The new, improved Premium By Nature product line is characterized by increased meat content – up to 50%. It is also distinguished by the use of an exceptional formula of herbs and fruits that improve food properties.
Dogs of large breeds need very high quality protein for proper muscle and skeletal development. The right amount of antioxidants protects the body’s cells against premature aging. The use of glucosamine and chondroitin has a positive effect on the quality and work of joints (protection of articular cartilage). A characteristic feature of dogs of large breeds is a very sensitive digestive system, which is why the composition of the food has been enriched with prebiotics, which have a positive effect on the bacterial flora of the digestive system.
HEALTHY SKELETAL DEVELOPMENT
Collagen, crustacean peel and green-lipped mussel are naturally rich in cartilage-protecting substances and promote a healthy development of joints and cartilage. Balanced content of calcium and phosphorus for proper bone and tooth development
OPTIMAL BODY AND MUSCLE GROWTH
High content of dried, boneless chicken
– a natural source of digestible protein
– for optimal body and muscle development.
PROMOTES IMMUNE DEFENSE AND HEALTH
Fruits, herbs and turmeric are naturally rich in vitamins and have a positive effect on the immune system. Mannanol oligosaccharides and fructooligosaccharides are good for intestinal flora.
- The balanced formula fully satisfies the need for junior dogs in nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Contains salmon oil- a source of Omega-3 and omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids necessary for maintaining good skin and coat
- Contains the extract of yucca Shidigera which has beneficial effect on the GI tract
- Contains FOS & MOS, necessary to maintain the health of digestive system and normalize immunity.
- Contains all the necessary trace elements in chelate form, which ensures their high digestibility
- It does not contain soy, beef and pork – which are weakly digestible sources of protein, which leads to low digestibility of the feed and excessive loading on the intestinal tract, and may cause allergic reaction.
- Does not contain GMO ( genetically modified organisms)
- Brit is made entirely of ingredients of natural origin.
Ingredients & Nutrition
chicken 45% (dehydrated 25%, boneless meat 20%), oats, wheat, chicken fat (canned tocopherols), corn, fish oil from salmon (2%), dried apple, hydrolyzed chicken liver, brewer's yeast, collagen , crustacean shells (source of glucosamine, 260 mg / kg), cartilage (source of chondroitin, 180 mg / kg), herbs and fruits (cloves, citrus, rosemary, turmeric, 150 mg / kg), mannoligosaccharides (150 mg / kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (100 mg / kg), yucca mojave (100 mg / kg), dried chamomile (90 mg / kg), green mussels (source of glycosaminoglycans, 60 mg / kg), blueberries (6 0 mg / kg).
crude protein 28.0%, crude fat 16.0%, moisture 10.0%, crude ash 7.2%, crude fiber 2.0%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.1%, omega -3 fatty acids 0.2%, omega-6 fatty acids 1.8%.
CALORIE CONTENT (CALCULATED)
- NA kcal/kg
- 2%chicken fat
- 28%crude protein
- 16%crude fat
- 7.2%crude ash
- 2.5%crude fiber
- 1.8%omega-6 fatty acids
Feeding table: May be served dry or moistened with lukewarm water. In case of junior dogs - recommended daily food intake shown in a feeding table should be divided into 2-3 equal portions during the day. When serving Brit Premium for first time, use smaller amounts and mix it with previous food and gradually increasing the portion of Brit Premium. Always make sure your dog has plenty of fresh water.
15 KG, 3 KG
Write a review